- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Thank You Plant Medicine Day – join our online sharing circle this Sunday!
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 42: I Am Emptiness.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 41: Emptiness Is A Way.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 40: Trust The Dharma.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 39: I Truly Am It All Already.
Tag Archives: spiritual
It’s a truth universally acknowledged, that a writer in possession of a blog, must be in want of publishing a book 🙂 I went the self publishing route and did it. My mini guide to healing love addiction is now … Continue reading
As you know, I love trying new practices that allow me to prod my unconscious 🙂 While researching what next practice to try, I learned that FloatWorks offer floating in a sensory deprivation tank (ok, pod) in London and I … Continue reading
I have learnt so much at and still continue to learn from the retreat. This was one of the poems and quotes that the guides have put on the wall in the hall. Hafiz is a poet from Persia from … Continue reading
Our mind is our karma. I am loving awareness. When you have a dark thought, love it. East Forest captured essential teachings of Ram Dass, left the most essential phrases and overlaid them on beautiful spiritual music. It’s a good … Continue reading
These past couple of weeks I’ve been reading like mad. Suddenly there is so much new stuff to learn and the books landing on my radar are just amazing. If you are interested in a book carefully cataloguing various stories … Continue reading
It’s been 4 weeks this week since I’ve done something nuts and hit another milestone or rather opened another door on my path. All will be revealed at the right time 🙂 For now I have so much to share! … Continue reading