- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 22: Complete Stillness Leads To Complete Awakening.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 21: Don’t Think You Must Avoid It.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 20: How Do You Fill The Emptiness?
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 19: The Emptiness Meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 18: Surrender Observe Allow Release meditation.
Tag Archives: saving
I have been thinking about this post for a while. As we start 2018, evaluate what we achieved and formulate our goals, I thought I’d talk about my recent findings around happiness at work.
At the start of 2017 I wrote: I start 2017 with a firm belief that less is more and freedom is everything. I want time, for my family, creativity, spiritual growth and development, I want quality of life. Be it … Continue reading
Universe seems to have given me the answer to my question about work vs freedom vs money. Minimalism is the answer.
Continuing on the moving tips. I have discovered this only recently so hopefully me sharing this will save someone else the money. When you move across countries, you almost inevitably need adaptors for various gadgets and appliances you have (on … Continue reading