- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 22: Complete Stillness Leads To Complete Awakening.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 21: Don’t Think You Must Avoid It.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 20: How Do You Fill The Emptiness?
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 19: The Emptiness Meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 18: Surrender Observe Allow Release meditation.
Tag Archives: chanting
I’ve discovered this beautiful song (chant? affirmation?) through my friend, Sarit. It sings like a mantra or prayer. Wayne Dyer talks about how in the Bible the God is called “I am”. I am indeed. I am the light of … Continue reading
I have not realised how purifying, elevating and electrifying chanting is until I tried it. Wow! You don’t have to be a buddhist, religious, spiritual or have singing abilities (I don’t). Chant along and feel the expansion and the light. … Continue reading
My latest spiritual callings have been to take part in the gong bath and go on a water fast. The Psychedelic Society runs gong baths but the location is too far for me (East London). As if by chance 🙂 … Continue reading