I heard a lot about vipassana. It sounded like a very demanding practice, something next level – 10 days spent in silence as a minimum. The idea of silence meditation always appealed but 10 days of it, mostly sitting and meditating, I am not sure I can do it… After reading about Leo Cosendai’s DIY vipassana and watching this amazing documentary (have tissues on hand around 48:00), I feel inspired and am adding it to the list of practices to try next year. Have you tried vipassana? How did it go?
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- ⚠️ “Becoming Nobody” with Ram Dass is finally streaming in the UK (and worldwide) 🙏
- Everything and Nothing. Order and Disorder. Disorder is the fate of everything.
- Living in the time in between
- Chanting in an apocalypse. Spiritual practice and sound healing.
- “Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It” by Kamal Ravikant
Anthony Garner on Everything and Nothing. Order… lolkin on Everything and Nothing. Order… Passport Overused on Everything and Nothing. Order… Anthony Garner on Everything and Nothing. Order… beth on Living in the time in bet…