I heard a lot about vipassana. It sounded like a very demanding practice, something next level – 10 days spent in silence as a minimum. The idea of silence meditation always appealed but 10 days of it, mostly sitting and meditating, I am not sure I can do it… After reading about Leo Cosendai’s DIY vipassana and watching this amazing documentary (have tissues on hand around 48:00), I feel inspired and am adding it to the list of practices to try next year. Have you tried vipassana? How did it go?
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Heartstopper indeed
- What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live?
- Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
- Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
- In the beginning, fear and excitement feel the same