- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 14.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 13.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 12.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 11.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 1: Face The Emptiness. Day 10.
Tag Archives: rage
Burning Desire, Mariko Mori Anger appears as a faint buzz in the back of my brain, a mild irritation, a barely noticeable ticking noise growing louder. A high pitched detonator inside my brain. Me, me, me. Hate, hate, hate. Instead … Continue reading
Ram Dass has been my guru for the past couple of years. I love this quote of his. I finally understand that when someone yells at me or is angry with me, it’s their self hatred, their pain with themselves … Continue reading
Are you working to get better at conflict management, or even better, prevention? Does your blood boil and you lose it, and you wish you could be mindful in that moment where your mind just spirals into the familiar unconscious pattern … Continue reading
This video might just make and define your day, week or even a year. Do not go gentle into that good night, … Rage, rage against the dying of the light. Source