I occasionally like to catch up on the latest music by using lists like Grammy nominees. This week I listened to Khalid, an American singer and songwriter. It is what he said on Twitter that got me the most. This is really good advice, because as H.D.Thoreau puts it, ‘what a man thinks of himself, that it is which determines, or rather indicates, his fate’. Practice self care and self love this weekend, dear nomads, think big and most importantly act!
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live?
- Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
- Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
- In the beginning, fear and excitement feel the same
- To get out of your anger #ThichNhatHanh