I occasionally like to catch up on the latest music by using lists like Grammy nominees. This week I listened to Khalid, an American singer and songwriter. It is what he said on Twitter that got me the most. This is really good advice, because as H.D.Thoreau puts it, ‘what a man thinks of himself, that it is which determines, or rather indicates, his fate’. Practice self care and self love this weekend, dear nomads, think big and most importantly act!
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Be serene in the oneness of things
- A galaxy of smiling hippos dances around me :) Sacred poetry workshop with Highest Good Wellbeing
- How to trust the Universe by Alan Watts
- When you find a star with a smiley face on a tomato…
- “When you arrive at non-action, nothing will be left undone. Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course.”
beth on How to trust the Universe by A… beth on When you find a star with a sm… lolkin on “When you arrive at non-… beth on “When you arrive at non-… lolkin on Art therapy – Three magi…