Buddha had nothing when he died. By modern standards he was destitute and homeless. Yet he died not being afraid of death (and isn’t it the life’s biggest achievement?). He died in peace. He made a huge difference in many lives and his name would outlive him by centuries. Minimalism, subtracting rather than adding (in any area of life, not just material wealth, eg thoughts, emotions, wants) is often a great way to purify oneself and focus on what’s important.
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Heartstopper indeed
- What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live?
- Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
- Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
- In the beginning, fear and excitement feel the same