For the last year I’ve been practicing non doing and living a simple, slow life. A spiritual quarantine of sorts. Monk life. One of my friends has sent me the following meme, which she said reminded her of me. It made me laugh. Translation is below. It is a good reminder that we can always further our stillness and non doing practice. Why? Only in stillness we can hear our soul and see the next steps of our path…
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- The Wisdom of Trauma with Gabor Maté #ptsd #mental health
- Surviving the pandemic – TikTok videos that soothe, inspire and uplift #happiness #anxiety
- Transforming Anxiety – with Elisha Goldstein and Action for Happiness
- The Egg – a beautiful story by Andy Weir
- Goodbye, the winter of the soul. Blessed, we sing a song to spring.