- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 22: Complete Stillness Leads To Complete Awakening.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 21: Don’t Think You Must Avoid It.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 20: How Do You Fill The Emptiness?
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 19: The Emptiness Meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 18: Surrender Observe Allow Release meditation.
Tag Archives: exercise
Dawa Tarchin Phillips What To Do When You Don’t Know What’s Next I am going to lead you through a short exercise with your emotions. The first emotion that I would like you to connect with is the emotion of … Continue reading
I am not a big fan of exercise. But make it a spiritual exercise like Tibetan yoga or prostrations and suddenly I am all for it. Is there such thing as a spiritual gym? 🙂 I’ve recently started 100,000 prostrations, … Continue reading
Happiness comes from knowing oneself well or at least better. Introspection is hard, takes work and can one ever be really sure that they’ve got an objective view? This year I spent a lot of time thinking about and understanding … Continue reading
I decided to take my studies of happiness to the next level and signed up to the MOOC (massive open online course) titled The Science of Happiness from UC Berkeley. A fascinating course! (and apparently, the first positive psychology course available … Continue reading