- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 24: Kundalini Meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 23: Chant Or Sing Your Heart Out.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 22: Complete Stillness Leads To Complete Awakening.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 21: Don’t Think You Must Avoid It.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 20: How Do You Fill The Emptiness?
Tag Archives: awakening
If you wonder why despite all your practice someone, a loved one, a friend, a random stranger, can trigger you so instantly and drag you down to their lower frequency (“vibrational co-dependency orbit”), don’t freak or question your practice – … Continue reading
Alternative, beautiful translation of the poem by Saint John of the Cross here. If you are going through the period of existential emptiness and spiritual depression, likely after a profound mystical experience, you may find this post by Loner Wolf helpful: 7 … Continue reading
“When you arrive at non-action, nothing will be left undone. Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course.”
It is the poem month here on Nomad of the Universe 😂 I have recently found this verse from Tao Te Ching and I froze. It is describing precisely where I am in my life now. “When you arrive at … Continue reading
Ride your horse along the edge of the sword Hide yourself in the middle of the flames Blossoms of the fruit tree will bloom in the fire The sun rises in the evening. – Zen Koan. Isn’t this poem beautiful? … Continue reading