- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- ⚠️ “Becoming Nobody” with Ram Dass is finally streaming in the UK (and worldwide) 🙏
- Everything and Nothing. Order and Disorder. Disorder is the fate of everything.
- Living in the time in between
- Chanting in an apocalypse. Spiritual practice and sound healing.
- “Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It” by Kamal Ravikant
Anthony Garner on Everything and Nothing. Order… lolkin on Everything and Nothing. Order… Passport Overused on Everything and Nothing. Order… Anthony Garner on Everything and Nothing. Order… beth on Living in the time in bet…
Tag Archives: alain de botton
To all love addicts out there…
I am a big fan of Alain de Botton. He manages to poetically capture the essence of modern life struggles, throws a life ring of information and proposes reframing exercises to shed light on the big existential questions we seem … Continue reading
I’ve recently been to the book launch event – Alain de Botton, one of my favourite opinion leaders, a modern philosopher with a melancholic outlook on life snippets of which he shares on his Twitter account, wrote a new book … Continue reading
This is a blog about happiness, so why on Earth have I put ‘death’ and ‘happiness’ next to each other? For me, death and happiness are inextricably intertwined – we spoke before about how fear of death is a defining … Continue reading
Happiness in marriage and relationships is one of the big components of being happy overall. However there is not much practical and smart literature on the subject. There are no quality verified schools or classes where one could learn the basics … Continue reading