- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- “My soul drifts light upon a sea of trees” — a Japanese Zen priest helping depressed, suicidal people.
- My Quarantine Diary #coronavirus
- Some light in the dark – positive news amidst the pandemic #coronavirus
- Have A Good Trip: Adventures in Psychedelics — May 11th on Netflix
- A cat, some fish and a jigsaw puzzle :)
lolkin on “My soul drifts light up… beth on “My soul drifts light up… lolkin on Some light in the dark –… Anthony Garner on Some light in the dark –… lolkin on Some light in the dark –…
Tag Archives: sex
I am a big fan of Alain de Botton. He manages to poetically capture the essence of modern life struggles, throws a life ring of information and proposes reframing exercises to shed light on the big existential questions we seem … Continue reading
St Valentine’s Day seemed very appropriate to post the interesting article in Stylist by Caroline Corcoran called Let Me Slip Into Something More Comfortable.
My latest posts were very serious, so with this one I want to lighten things up a bit. I was doing some reading on how Buddhists view romantic love (I am not a follower but occasionally get interested in specific … Continue reading
A bit of an unusual post today. I don’t recommend books a lot. The last couple I’ve been on and on about were Power of Now and Escape Manifesto. But this book is amazing. If you are in a long … Continue reading