I thought about this. We all know that writing is therapeutic. When we write, as in any art form, we tell about our feelings, our world and hence add our personal, very important piece to our general understanding of the reality. Writing makes me happy. At a risk of sounding cliché, I write because I have to. I have all these ideas, stories, characters in my mind and I just need to release them. I welcome readers into parallel universe that is me and I like reading about universes of others’. I love telling stories. I’ve been doing it my whole life. I’ve written poems and stories since I was a kid – I still have somewhere the first book I made at the age of 7. I am a marketer by trade – I sell products, ideas and hopefully make people happy through storytelling. I have only recently realised the true importance of writing in my life. I have committed to myself to make writing a big part of my life. Hence this blog and my sci fi book and a script that I am writing based on it. Why do you write? Let me know…
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Thank You Plant Medicine Day – join our online sharing circle this Sunday!
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 42: I Am Emptiness.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 41: Emptiness Is A Way.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 40: Trust The Dharma.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 39: I Truly Am It All Already.