- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 14.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 13.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 12.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 11.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 1: Face The Emptiness. Day 10.
Tag Archives: winter
Source: Tricycle The onset (onslaught) of the austere British autumn with its chills, wool layers and mandatory cold (or in my case sinusitis) reminded me that I am not a big fan of winter. I love spring which is filled … Continue reading
Usually winters are the worst. It’s too cold, too grey, too miserable, I go stir crazy stuck inside. This winter feels different. Or more precisely I am different. I now aim to walk 10k steps every day whatever the weather. … Continue reading
There is that first weekend when it’s not yet spring but already bright and warm for the first time since November. And the scarf is suddenly too much and the shoes are ok. I spot first snow drops, stubborn daffodil … Continue reading
Life seems so hard in February. It’s freezing outside, mostly grey and windy. You need several layers before you can leave the house. I’ve got this crazy winter flu and everyone in my family too, so it’s like Walking Dead in this … Continue reading