- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Thank You Plant Medicine Day – join our online sharing circle this Sunday!
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 42: I Am Emptiness.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 41: Emptiness Is A Way.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 40: Trust The Dharma.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 39: I Truly Am It All Already.
Tag Archives: negativity
Whether you are dealing with a negative family member, a friend who is being unnecessarily harsh, online trolls, some form of unjust treatment or whatever else – Matt Kahn’s reframing below is like a magical switch of perspective – flick! … Continue reading
I moved house. On moving as an exercise in mindfulness later, what this meant however was that a) I got thrust out of my oh so comfortable routine, b) I suddenly had an even longer to do list and even … Continue reading
Jack Black studied and coached extraordinary, very successful people for a long time. In the process, he narrowed down their success to 5 characteristics, one of them being an unshakable positive mental attitude. Jack then shared a simple, yet very effective … Continue reading