Whether you are dealing with a negative family member, a friend who is being unnecessarily harsh, online trolls, some form of unjust treatment or whatever else – Matt Kahn’s reframing below is like a magical switch of perspective – flick! – to take you out of the drama and remind you of the “reality relativity” (Ram Dass). The harshest viewpoints are often made by those healing their deepest pain, indeed.
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live?
- Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
- Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
- In the beginning, fear and excitement feel the same
- To get out of your anger #ThichNhatHanh