Yesterday I went to a local parade as part of the art festival where we marched through town wearing all black making noise with pots, pans, music instruments, and then burned all of our negativity and bad stuff of the past two years in a massive fire. It felt cathartic. Here is a video of “fireflies” from the big fire for you to do the same. Mentally throw all bad stuff that happened to you lately into it. Burn all negativity away. Here is to more good than bad, to more light than darkness.
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live?
- Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
- Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
- In the beginning, fear and excitement feel the same
- To get out of your anger #ThichNhatHanh