- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 24: Kundalini Meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 23: Chant Or Sing Your Heart Out.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 22: Complete Stillness Leads To Complete Awakening.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 21: Don’t Think You Must Avoid It.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 20: How Do You Fill The Emptiness?
Tag Archives: pain
Whether you are dealing with a negative family member, a friend who is being unnecessarily harsh, online trolls, some form of unjust treatment or whatever else – Matt Kahn’s reframing below is like a magical switch of perspective – flick! … Continue reading
Romantic love is an unachievable fantasy — Dalai Lama Love. What a tricky, elusive, individual thing. We all know what it should or might be, we never really know if it is what we’ve got. When I was young, … Continue reading
I have been working on self development, or self improvement, however you call it, for now almost 15 years, perhaps even more. Over the years I have uncovered a variety of truths – underlying motivations behind my actions, implications of … Continue reading
I try to live in the now, in present. It’s not easy. Whenever my mind wonders, it brings up some things which live in the past but which I regret to this day. All of them – hurting people I … Continue reading