For me happiness has many levels. I am happy where I am, but I also want to grow. Overcoming my internal blocks and realising my purpose in life, doing what I was born to do, placed on this Earth to do is my next level. It took a while to accept that writing may be my purpose that I need to explore and my blog is a big part of it. This card from TSOL series is a brilliant reminder why it’s important to acknowledge, accept and action on what we call career anxiety:
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- “My soul drifts light upon a sea of trees” — a Japanese Zen priest helping depressed, suicidal people.
- My Quarantine Diary #coronavirus
- Some light in the dark – positive news amidst the pandemic #coronavirus
- Have A Good Trip: Adventures in Psychedelics — May 11th on Netflix
- A cat, some fish and a jigsaw puzzle :)
lolkin on “My soul drifts light up… beth on “My soul drifts light up… lolkin on Some light in the dark –… Anthony Garner on Some light in the dark –… lolkin on Some light in the dark –…