I heard about stroboscopic light and its ability to induce psychedelic like states before but never had a chance to try it. It had to be done in person with an expensive machine. Well, hail the age of technological disruption, clever folks at Lumenate brought this technology to the masses and now anyone with a smartphone can trip on light (as long as they are not epileptic or sensitive to stroboscopic light – always read medical warnings and do research beforehand!). I took out a paid subscription but there is free trial also. I have just spent a week meditating on light every night and I must say it is pretty good. There were insights, realisations and tears 🙂 Again, read the medical warning carefully, be safe and let me know if you tried or try it – how did you find it? I am just glad to be back in the presence of light after a long covid winter and what seemed like a tough emptiness practice.
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Heartstopper indeed
- What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live?
- Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
- Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
- In the beginning, fear and excitement feel the same