- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live?
- Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
- Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
- In the beginning, fear and excitement feel the same
- To get out of your anger #ThichNhatHanh
Tag Archives: teaching
I consider Ram Dass to be my guru. He has been one of my most important spiritual mentors. His teachings led me to psilocybin, further study of Buddhism and radically changed how I see myself, other people and reality, and … Continue reading