I am taking a Positive Psychology course. I wanted to share one of the exercises. First, in the course they define 10 positive emotions as below (the last line reads LOVE). They also state that positive emotions broaden our perception (rather than narrow it like negative emotions do), open us to more perspectives and make us more inclusive and creative. The exercise is that you need to choose one of these emotions and build a visual Positivity Portfolio around it (remember visualisation boards?). You can then use your Positivity Portfolio when things are not going well or negative emotions take over and bring yourself back into peace. I chose JOY and if I ever figure out how to put the board together, I will share it here. Share your board if/ when you have one!
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Thank You Plant Medicine Day – join our online sharing circle this Sunday!
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 42: I Am Emptiness.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 41: Emptiness Is A Way.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 40: Trust The Dharma.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 39: I Truly Am It All Already.