- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Make art even if it sucks – Hitrecord ‘Death’ remix
- Chicken Ryaba, buddhism and emptiness – an interpretation on an old Russian folk tale
- The allure of unrequited love, or why we fall for unavailable people #crush
- Art therapy – a piece of summer #happiness
- Life purpose – everything I’ve learned so far
lolkin on Make art even if it sucks… Anthony Garner on Make art even if it sucks… lolkin on Make art even if it sucks… Anthony Garner on Make art even if it sucks… beth on Art therapy – a piece of…
Tag Archives: smile
Found in my archives- from Metro a couple weeks back :)) I need to see this on Youtube!
I discovered a new artist I like and thought I’d share a bit of visual therapy. Does his art not make you smile/ happy?
Music can sometimes explain things better than words. Here is what I’ve been listening to in January to keep me happy. Enjoy 🙂
This one is going to be short. Embrace ambiguity, guys. Life is not black or white or even grey. It’s neutral. You and your thoughts and your emotions make it what it is. So relax. Don’t try to figure it … Continue reading
I’ve just finished reading The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy and The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe, and I must say these are among the best books I’ve ever read.
You can tell I am procrastinating instead of writing that blog post I promised ages ago about what it’s like to live in Holland. Today I have stumbled upon some cuteness I just had to share. It’s not a cat … Continue reading