- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 13.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 12.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 11.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 1: Face The Emptiness. Day 10.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 1: Face The Emptiness. Day 9.
Tag Archives: smile
that moment when you’ve worked very hard on something and suddenly someone jumps up front and center just as the last piece is put in and it’s photo… credit.
I discovered a new artist I like and thought I’d share a bit of visual therapy. Does his art not make you smile/ happy?
This one is going to be short. Embrace ambiguity, guys. Life is not black or white or even grey. It’s neutral. You and your thoughts and your emotions make it what it is. So relax. Don’t try to figure it … Continue reading
I’ve just finished reading The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy and The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe, and I must say these are among the best books I’ve ever read.
You can tell I am procrastinating instead of writing that blog post I promised ages ago about what it’s like to live in Holland. Today I have stumbled upon some cuteness I just had to share. It’s not a cat … Continue reading