- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- The Wisdom of Trauma with Gabor Maté #ptsd #mental health
- Surviving the pandemic – TikTok videos that soothe, inspire and uplift #happiness #anxiety
- Transforming Anxiety – with Elisha Goldstein and Action for Happiness
- The Egg – a beautiful story by Andy Weir
- Goodbye, the winter of the soul. Blessed, we sing a song to spring.
Tag Archives: cute
that moment when you’ve worked very hard on something and suddenly someone jumps up front and center just as the last piece is put in and it’s photo… credit.
You can tell I am procrastinating instead of writing that blog post I promised ages ago about what it’s like to live in Holland. Today I have stumbled upon some cuteness I just had to share. It’s not a cat … Continue reading
If this cute photo does not put a smile on your face, I don’t know what will!