- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 25: The White Wolf Meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 24: Kundalini Meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 23: Chant Or Sing Your Heart Out.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 22: Complete Stillness Leads To Complete Awakening.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 21: Don’t Think You Must Avoid It.
Tag Archives: self improvement
Here’s what the Ego believes: 1) Death is real. The Ego believes that our existence is defined by our physical flesh. When the body dies, we die. There is no life beyond life. 2) Time and space are real. The … Continue reading
There are lots of things that make me happy at the moment. Fall. I used to take it rather unwell – fall used to signify the end of summer, chills to the bone, greyness and death. These days ‘September is … Continue reading
I surrender. I am not moving from where I live (blossom where planted, right). I am not going to find yet another job that will no doubt be so much better, and will rather make the one I already have … Continue reading
An amazing post from Robin Lee that I reread several times and that I definitely want to bookmark, to return to later. Her ‘mantra’ is spot on and serves as a reminder of impact of self doubt as well as … Continue reading
I have been working on self development, or self improvement, however you call it, for now almost 15 years, perhaps even more. Over the years I have uncovered a variety of truths – underlying motivations behind my actions, implications of … Continue reading
Thinking back, I worked through a lot of issues over the years. I worked on fears and worries, negative thinking and not living in the present, over reacting and not seeing a big picture, over thinking and inventing parallel realities … Continue reading
All said really. Just try to be one yourself as much as you can too. One baby step at a time…
This post is so much more than just its title. The idea of a growth list for example is amazing. I started doing uncomfortable things from today. Plus, every time my brain goes ‘what will people think’, I remind myself … Continue reading
I woke up hormonal. If all women of the world one day woke up hormonal, there would have been a revolution. Many things would have ceased to exist or change. It’s this state that you try to manage with chocolate … Continue reading