I talk about different things that make us happy here, on this blog. Self development or self improvement is a big one. At some point I read almost no fiction, and exclusively on self development. I complimented that with reading numerous blogs on the subject. And you know what – becoming more productive, smarter about life, discovering yourself and bettering yourself as a person does make you happy. Try it yourself. Pick up a self improvement book you always wanted to read and read it in a couple of days. If you need ideas, on my kindle right now is Just Get On With It by Ali Campbell. I’ll be posting more self development book ideas in future posts. In the meantime, enjoy this quote from The Hunting Happiness Project.
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Be serene in the oneness of things
- A galaxy of smiling hippos dances around me :) Sacred poetry workshop with Highest Good Wellbeing
- How to trust the Universe by Alan Watts
- When you find a star with a smiley face on a tomato…
- “When you arrive at non-action, nothing will be left undone. Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course.”
beth on Be serene in the oneness of… lolkin on Be serene in the oneness of… Anthony Garner on Be serene in the oneness of… Anthony Garner on Be serene in the oneness of… beth on How to trust the Universe by A…