I talk about different things that make us happy here, on this blog. Self development or self improvement is a big one. At some point I read almost no fiction, and exclusively on self development. I complimented that with reading numerous blogs on the subject. And you know what – becoming more productive, smarter about life, discovering yourself and bettering yourself as a person does make you happy. Try it yourself. Pick up a self improvement book you always wanted to read and read it in a couple of days. If you need ideas, on my kindle right now is Just Get On With It by Ali Campbell. I’ll be posting more self development book ideas in future posts. In the meantime, enjoy this quote from The Hunting Happiness Project.
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Thank You Plant Medicine Day – join our online sharing circle this Sunday!
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 42: I Am Emptiness.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 41: Emptiness Is A Way.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 40: Trust The Dharma.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 39: I Truly Am It All Already.