I talk about different things that make us happy here, on this blog. Self development or self improvement is a big one. At some point I read almost no fiction, and exclusively on self development. I complimented that with reading numerous blogs on the subject. And you know what – becoming more productive, smarter about life, discovering yourself and bettering yourself as a person does make you happy. Try it yourself. Pick up a self improvement book you always wanted to read and read it in a couple of days. If you need ideas, on my kindle right now is Just Get On With It by Ali Campbell. I’ll be posting more self development book ideas in future posts. In the meantime, enjoy this quote from The Hunting Happiness Project.
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live?
- Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
- Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
- In the beginning, fear and excitement feel the same
- To get out of your anger #ThichNhatHanh