- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 24: Kundalini Meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 23: Chant Or Sing Your Heart Out.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 22: Complete Stillness Leads To Complete Awakening.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 21: Don’t Think You Must Avoid It.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 20: How Do You Fill The Emptiness?
Tag Archives: philosophy
When I was younger, I remember writing an essay at school, and later – uni, on who I thought I was. I tried to define myself through descriptive nouns and adjectives of all sorts – daughter, sister, good student, human … Continue reading
An amazing, life changing, eye opening Ted talk that I want to share with you. Let Ruth Chang, the first Chinese philosopher who is also a woman that I encounter, change your perspective on hard life choices.
For the last couple of weeks, Jason Silva has been exploding my brain, or as he would say, was the cause of multiple mindgasms 🙂 I had a chance to meet him in London where he did a talk at … Continue reading
Happiness in marriage and relationships is one of the big components of being happy overall. However there is not much practical and smart literature on the subject. There are no quality verified schools or classes where one could learn the basics … Continue reading