- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 22: Complete Stillness Leads To Complete Awakening.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 21: Don’t Think You Must Avoid It.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 20: How Do You Fill The Emptiness?
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 19: The Emptiness Meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 18: Surrender Observe Allow Release meditation.
Tag Archives: forgiveness
Another fascinating talk from the Science of Happiness programme on edX. Megan Feldman looks at the act of not forgiving, of holding to one’s grudges as an act of committing violence, to oneself or the world. What impact does non forgiveness … Continue reading
I’ve stepped up my efforts in completing the Science of Happiness course on edX. I am glad that the course is getting more interesting as it progresses and that it manages to provide both new insights into happiness and a solid … Continue reading
You’re not punishing others when you get angry with them, you’re actually punishing yourself. And the longer you stay mad at them, the longer you have to live with that toxicity. Especially during this holiday season, please remember that when … Continue reading