The NPR’s Invisibilia podcast on thoughts called The Secret History of Thoughts was truly eye opening and life changing for me. I highly recommend to listen to it if you tend to overthink or obsess or if your inner voice (mind) is out of control. Why don’t we get to learn this stuff early on in our lives? Sharing with you here if you are reading this on an iPhone or here if you are on desktop or another OS.
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- “My soul drifts light upon a sea of trees” — a Japanese Zen priest helping depressed, suicidal people.
- My Quarantine Diary #coronavirus
- Some light in the dark – positive news amidst the pandemic #coronavirus
- Have A Good Trip: Adventures in Psychedelics — May 11th on Netflix
- A cat, some fish and a jigsaw puzzle :)
lolkin on “My soul drifts light up… beth on “My soul drifts light up… lolkin on Some light in the dark –… Anthony Garner on Some light in the dark –… lolkin on Some light in the dark –…