The NPR’s Invisibilia podcast on thoughts called The Secret History of Thoughts was truly eye opening and life changing for me. I highly recommend to listen to it if you tend to overthink or obsess or if your inner voice (mind) is out of control. Why don’t we get to learn this stuff early on in our lives? Sharing with you here if you are reading this on an iPhone or here if you are on desktop or another OS.
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Be serene in the oneness of things
- A galaxy of smiling hippos dances around me :) Sacred poetry workshop with Highest Good Wellbeing
- How to trust the Universe by Alan Watts
- When you find a star with a smiley face on a tomato…
- “When you arrive at non-action, nothing will be left undone. Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course.”
beth on Be serene in the oneness of… lolkin on Be serene in the oneness of… Anthony Garner on Be serene in the oneness of… Anthony Garner on Be serene in the oneness of… beth on How to trust the Universe by A…