- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 14.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 13.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 12.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 11.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 1: Face The Emptiness. Day 10.
Tag Archives: physics
Almost all of ordinary matter (99.9999999% of it) is empty space. If you took out all of the space in our atoms, the entire human race (all 7 billion of us) would fit into the volume of a sugar cube. … Continue reading
“Beauty evolves from emptiness into form.” — Christopher Alexander I am emptiness. I am form. I am beauty. I create form out of emptiness and beauty out of form. Or rather emptiness makes form beautiful. Is it form that gives … Continue reading
I love physics because it’s weird 😊 I’ve watched two awesome physics documentaries (on Amazon Prime) called “Everything and Nothing. The Amazing Science of Empty Space” and “Order and Disorder: The Forces that Drive the Universe”. My mind has been … Continue reading
I was reminded of Aaron Freeman’s words (full text here) recently when I wanted to console to a lady on Quora whose husband of many years died suddenly in hospital.