- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live?
- Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
- Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
- In the beginning, fear and excitement feel the same
- To get out of your anger #ThichNhatHanh
Tag Archives: folklore
Read the word “evil” backwards. Interesting isn’t it? They say that when the witch dies, she turns into a magpie. Yin & yang – it makes sense. Nice reincarnation. Magpies are considered evil in largely superstitious folklore. They are believed … Continue reading