My little one has not been to London for a while, 2 or 3 years. His favourite place in London is the Natural History Museum. Whenever we go, it is top of the list. We went and it was lovely. Here is a high five from an iguanodon for you. The winter is almost over. There is hope. There is silliness 😊 Spring is coming. Hang in there ⭐️
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live?
- Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
- Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
- In the beginning, fear and excitement feel the same
- To get out of your anger #ThichNhatHanh