I know there are blogging rules I am supposed to follow. Like blog once a week and on specific day – bla bla *yawn* I don’t like rules. Hope you don’t mind that sometimes I spam you with several posts a day 🙂 Today is the day. It’s an old photo and you probably saw it. But it’s absolutely worth reposting – it cheers me up every time and I think it captures the essence of happiness beautifully – child like, innocent, in the now. I seem to have finally found its source, or at least Yahoo Answers claim they know it. Check it out, it may make you laugh, or you will be stunned at the amazing culture and nature of Mongolia. Whichever it is, I hope it makes you feel happier. High five, Universe, and have a terrific Sunday!
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Thank You Plant Medicine Day – join our online sharing circle this Sunday!
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 42: I Am Emptiness.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 41: Emptiness Is A Way.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 40: Trust The Dharma.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 39: I Truly Am It All Already.