I know there are blogging rules I am supposed to follow. Like blog once a week and on specific day – bla bla *yawn* I don’t like rules. Hope you don’t mind that sometimes I spam you with several posts a day 🙂 Today is the day. It’s an old photo and you probably saw it. But it’s absolutely worth reposting – it cheers me up every time and I think it captures the essence of happiness beautifully – child like, innocent, in the now. I seem to have finally found its source, or at least Yahoo Answers claim they know it. Check it out, it may make you laugh, or you will be stunned at the amazing culture and nature of Mongolia. Whichever it is, I hope it makes you feel happier. High five, Universe, and have a terrific Sunday!
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- A galaxy of smiling hippos dances around me :) Sacred poetry workshop with Highest Good Wellbeing
- How to trust the Universe by Alan Watts
- When you find a star with a smiley face on a tomato…
- “When you arrive at non-action, nothing will be left undone. Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course.”
- Ride your horse along the edge of the sword… #zen #happiness #awakening
beth on How to trust the Universe by A… beth on When you find a star with a sm… lolkin on “When you arrive at non-… beth on “When you arrive at non-… lolkin on Art therapy – Three magi…