- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- ⚠️ “Becoming Nobody” with Ram Dass is finally streaming in the UK (and worldwide) 🙏
- Everything and Nothing. Order and Disorder. Disorder is the fate of everything.
- Living in the time in between
- Chanting in an apocalypse. Spiritual practice and sound healing.
- “Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It” by Kamal Ravikant
Anthony Garner on Everything and Nothing. Order… lolkin on Everything and Nothing. Order… Passport Overused on Everything and Nothing. Order… Anthony Garner on Everything and Nothing. Order… beth on Living in the time in bet…
Tag Archives: poet
I’ve been looking for this poem for years! I first saw it at The British Museum’s Aztec exhibition ages ago and found it recently in the old photos. The poem is by Cacamatzin, the Aztec ruler of Texcoco (source here). … Continue reading
I have made a big breakthrough in the study of my love addiction. This was a result of extensive and painful self analysis that took me years. If it’s your first time on my blog, do not be alarmed, I … Continue reading
Romantic love is an unachievable fantasy — Dalai Lama Love. What a tricky, elusive, individual thing. We all know what it should or might be, we never really know if it is what we’ve got. When I was young, … Continue reading