- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Thank You Plant Medicine Day – join our online sharing circle this Sunday!
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 42: I Am Emptiness.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 41: Emptiness Is A Way.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 40: Trust The Dharma.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 39: I Truly Am It All Already.
Tag Archives: empty
You are emptiness. I am emptiness.
Emptiness is a way. [It is also a lens].
Trust the dharma. — Ram Dass
I love who I am and what I have attracted to myself up until now. I do not need another thing or even one tiny change in order to be happy or complete. I know in my heart that I am not … Continue reading
We aren’t lonely – not because there are others there, but because there is no one at all, including us. — Ram Dass
“I know that I am pure Spirit. That I always have been. And that I always will be. There is inside me a place of confidence and quietness and security where all things are known and understood. This is the … Continue reading
Watch the source of the mantra. — Ramana Maharshi
If you feel ready to glimpse your true nature and face emptiness, try the Watch the Watcher meditation (more about it here). Please note this can be quite an intense method so only try it if you feel ready to face … Continue reading