Fireworks are magic. My new year eve was warm and magic, I hope yours was too! In my home town (Almaty) new year eve is celebrated with the fireworks- not the public ones but the ones done by many people after the clock strikes midnight. Many, many people buy fireworks in advance and then keep firing them from their balconies and yards for a good half hour or more. This is what makes it magical for me- how everyone unites in celebration. Fireworks make me happy. How about flying into them with a drone and seeing them from a completely new angle? I can see myself coming to this video again and again. Enjoy!
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Thank You Plant Medicine Day – join our online sharing circle this Sunday!
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 42: I Am Emptiness.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 41: Emptiness Is A Way.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 40: Trust The Dharma.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 39: I Truly Am It All Already.