Fireworks are magic. My new year eve was warm and magic, I hope yours was too! In my home town (Almaty) new year eve is celebrated with the fireworks- not the public ones but the ones done by many people after the clock strikes midnight. Many, many people buy fireworks in advance and then keep firing them from their balconies and yards for a good half hour or more. This is what makes it magical for me- how everyone unites in celebration. Fireworks make me happy. How about flying into them with a drone and seeing them from a completely new angle? I can see myself coming to this video again and again. Enjoy!
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- A galaxy of smiling hippos dances around me :) Sacred poetry workshop with Highest Good Wellbeing
- How to trust the Universe by Alan Watts
- When you find a star with a smiley face on a tomato…
- “When you arrive at non-action, nothing will be left undone. Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course.”
- Ride your horse along the edge of the sword… #zen #happiness #awakening
beth on How to trust the Universe by A… beth on When you find a star with a sm… lolkin on “When you arrive at non-… beth on “When you arrive at non-… lolkin on Art therapy – Three magi…