Who said it? My friend Justin I believe. Eckhart Tolle is a bit like Marmite – you either love him or hate him 🙂 Yes, he is slightly out of this world. Yes, he holds weird TV meditations where for 45 min he stares at you and talks in a very slow paced, almost whisper. Yes, he is deeply religious. But for me personally, his The Power of Now was one of those pivotal books that had profound, almost life changing impact. And I get it, it may seem obvious – live in the now is the secret to happiness, but when I was reading it, to me, it was not. And so it was a massive eureka moment. Almost enlightenment. I leave you with this quote from Eckhart Tolle on Facebook. If you are anxious and worried and lost in the moment, do this and see if it helps you become balanced, and calm, and happy again. It does work…
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Thank You Plant Medicine Day – join our online sharing circle this Sunday!
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 42: I Am Emptiness.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 41: Emptiness Is A Way.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 40: Trust The Dharma.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 39: I Truly Am It All Already.