Who said it? My friend Justin I believe. Eckhart Tolle is a bit like Marmite – you either love him or hate him 🙂 Yes, he is slightly out of this world. Yes, he holds weird TV meditations where for 45 min he stares at you and talks in a very slow paced, almost whisper. Yes, he is deeply religious. But for me personally, his The Power of Now was one of those pivotal books that had profound, almost life changing impact. And I get it, it may seem obvious – live in the now is the secret to happiness, but when I was reading it, to me, it was not. And so it was a massive eureka moment. Almost enlightenment. I leave you with this quote from Eckhart Tolle on Facebook. If you are anxious and worried and lost in the moment, do this and see if it helps you become balanced, and calm, and happy again. It does work…
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- ⚠️ “Becoming Nobody” with Ram Dass is finally streaming in the UK (and worldwide) 🙏
- Everything and Nothing. Order and Disorder. Disorder is the fate of everything.
- Living in the time in between
- Chanting in an apocalypse. Spiritual practice and sound healing.
- “Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It” by Kamal Ravikant
Anthony Garner on Everything and Nothing. Order… lolkin on Everything and Nothing. Order… Passport Overused on Everything and Nothing. Order… Anthony Garner on Everything and Nothing. Order… beth on Living in the time in bet…