- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 22: Complete Stillness Leads To Complete Awakening.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 21: Don’t Think You Must Avoid It.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 20: How Do You Fill The Emptiness?
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 19: The Emptiness Meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 18: Surrender Observe Allow Release meditation.
Tag Archives: timber hawkeye
Your happiness is buried underneath your ego, desires, fears and insecurities. The only way to get to happiness is by facing and overcoming those pesky little buggers.. and it’s oh-so-worth it! – Timber Hawkeye
In this video Timber Hawkeye does not say anything new. He is not the greatest of speakers (no offence). But it’s how he says it – it comes from his heart and he really means it. Also when he speaks, … Continue reading
Recently I have come to realise that the biggest source of happiness is how we treat the present and whether we live in the now. I’ve seen Matt Killingsworth’s talk and it made me revisit what I read in Eckhart … Continue reading