- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- ⚠️ “Becoming Nobody” with Ram Dass is finally streaming in the UK (and worldwide) 🙏
- Everything and Nothing. Order and Disorder. Disorder is the fate of everything.
- Living in the time in between
- Chanting in an apocalypse. Spiritual practice and sound healing.
- “Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It” by Kamal Ravikant
Anthony Garner on Everything and Nothing. Order… lolkin on Everything and Nothing. Order… Passport Overused on Everything and Nothing. Order… Anthony Garner on Everything and Nothing. Order… beth on Living in the time in bet…
Tag Archives: timber hawkeye
Your happiness is buried underneath your ego, desires, fears and insecurities. The only way to get to happiness is by facing and overcoming those pesky little buggers.. and it’s oh-so-worth it! – Timber Hawkeye
In this video Timber Hawkeye does not say anything new. He is not the greatest of speakers (no offence). But it’s how he says it – it comes from his heart and he really means it. Also when he speaks, … Continue reading
Recently I have come to realise that the biggest source of happiness is how we treat the present and whether we live in the now. I’ve seen Matt Killingsworth’s talk and it made me revisit what I read in Eckhart … Continue reading