Remember this post? This year I am blessed with family staying over the holidays – paraphrasing Ram Dass, I will uncover my “secret stash” and “burn in the fire, cooking my seeds” 🙂 Normally I would lose my shit at some point. This time the plan is to stay empty and use the following 5 guiding principles (based on Ram Dass’s teachings). What is your plan, if you need one? Have a good one!
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- A galaxy of smiling hippos dances around me :) Sacred poetry workshop with Highest Good Wellbeing
- How to trust the Universe by Alan Watts
- When you find a star with a smiley face on a tomato…
- “When you arrive at non-action, nothing will be left undone. Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course.”
- Ride your horse along the edge of the sword… #zen #happiness #awakening
beth on How to trust the Universe by A… beth on When you find a star with a sm… lolkin on “When you arrive at non-… beth on “When you arrive at non-… lolkin on Art therapy – Three magi…