With spring comes awakening. Creativity buds and blossoms together with crocuses, cherry trees and daffodils. I can’t draw so I create collages. This one is called The Meditator. In meditation there is an exercise where you imagine that you are plugged into Earth through a golden thread or cable coming out of your heart. I don’t remember where I learned about it but it really helped me through winter. Refill your batteries this spring and create something wonderful for the world to see, my dear nomads!
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- The Wisdom of Trauma with Gabor Maté #ptsd #mental health
- Surviving the pandemic – TikTok videos that soothe, inspire and uplift #happiness #anxiety
- Transforming Anxiety – with Elisha Goldstein and Action for Happiness
- The Egg – a beautiful story by Andy Weir
- Goodbye, the winter of the soul. Blessed, we sing a song to spring.