With spring comes awakening. Creativity buds and blossoms together with crocuses, cherry trees and daffodils. I can’t draw so I create collages. This one is called The Meditator. In meditation there is an exercise where you imagine that you are plugged into Earth through a golden thread or cable coming out of your heart. I don’t remember where I learned about it but it really helped me through winter. Refill your batteries this spring and create something wonderful for the world to see, my dear nomads!
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- A galaxy of smiling hippos dances around me :) Sacred poetry workshop with Highest Good Wellbeing
- How to trust the Universe by Alan Watts
- When you find a star with a smiley face on a tomato…
- “When you arrive at non-action, nothing will be left undone. Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course.”
- Ride your horse along the edge of the sword… #zen #happiness #awakening
beth on How to trust the Universe by A… beth on When you find a star with a sm… lolkin on “When you arrive at non-… beth on “When you arrive at non-… lolkin on Art therapy – Three magi…