My husband keeps reminding me that I should stop funding Kickstarter projects until I get a job. He is absolutely right. But some art MUST be funded. I found this guy through ted.com, he is – as well as his art – absolutely fascinating. Very fresh too. So I backed him 🙂 I recommend you check out both videos, contribute your limitations story on his web site and if you so wish back his project on Kickstarter. I promise, either one or all of the above will make you smile/ happy. Art therapy, the best there is.
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live?
- Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
- Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
- In the beginning, fear and excitement feel the same
- To get out of your anger #ThichNhatHanh