- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 24: Kundalini Meditation.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 23: Chant Or Sing Your Heart Out.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 22: Complete Stillness Leads To Complete Awakening.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 21: Don’t Think You Must Avoid It.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 3: Fill The Emptiness. Day 20: How Do You Fill The Emptiness?
Tag Archives: painting
I found this image ages ago in one of Nat Geo magazines, I think! It was with me and inspired my practice for years. The serene, soft gaze of Buddha guided me in my quest for inner peace, compassion and … Continue reading
It has been a while since I posted about art here. There is a reason for that. It takes me years to complete an art project 🙂 This one definitely took a while… I love H. Bosch’s ‘Garden of Earthly Delights’ … Continue reading
Is this a painting? Is this a photo? You tell me. I found another amazing artist on Saatchi, her name is Antoinette Bol and this is her work I like most. Can you not just stare into this forever?
I discovered a new artist I like and thought I’d share a bit of visual therapy. Does his art not make you smile/ happy?