- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Could you be going through the Dark Night of the Soul? Happy “positive disintegration”…
- “Losing is satori. Winning is illusion.” — Kodo Sawaki Roshi
- White privilege has a double standard. Amazon and Prime Video, stop release of the racist “Borat 2” film #cancelborat
- Face everything and rise #fear
- Be serene in the oneness of things
Anthony Garner on Could you be going through the… Anthony Garner on “Losing is satori. Winni… lolkin on White privilege has a double s… Anthony Garner on White privilege has a double s… beth on Face everything and rise …
Tag Archives: painting
I found this image ages ago in one of Nat Geo magazines, I think! It was with me and inspired my practice for years. The serene, soft gaze of Buddha guided me in my quest for inner peace, compassion and … Continue reading
It has been a while since I posted about art here. There is a reason for that. It takes me years to complete an art project 🙂 This one definitely took a while… I love H. Bosch’s ‘Garden of Earthly Delights’ … Continue reading
Is this a painting? Is this a photo? You tell me. I found another amazing artist on Saatchi, her name is Antoinette Bol and this is her work I like most. Can you not just stare into this forever?
I discovered a new artist I like and thought I’d share a bit of visual therapy. Does his art not make you smile/ happy?