- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 13.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 12.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 2: Shed, Empty, Let Go. Day 11.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 1: Face The Emptiness. Day 10.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 1: Face The Emptiness. Day 9.
Tag Archives: obsession
My book on love addiction is now on Amazon, read for free with Kindle Unlimited or get it here. This article by Melissa Broder and her book ‘Pisces’ were the latest eureka moment in my understanding of love addiction. The dots connected, the … Continue reading
Step over denial and face the music. The music of the night, the dark side of your soul where shadows of your fears drown in tears of your sorrows. Revel in rejection, let it wrap you into an icy mist … Continue reading
In my recent intense, somewhat all over the place post Love crushes, obsessions, poetry… Love addiction and what pain-body has to do with it (Part 1) I promised Part 2. Here we go.
Romantic love is an unachievable fantasy — Dalai Lama Love. What a tricky, elusive, individual thing. We all know what it should or might be, we never really know if it is what we’ve got. When I was young, … Continue reading