I finally got the book, the first translated edition (UK readers, you can get one here). And it is amazing. Nothing like what I expected! It is not about death at all. It is about enlightenment, how to achieve it and how to live according to Buddhist principles. I read only a couple of pages and already had a few profound insights, like the quote below. It is not an easy read – lots of references and ‘Buddhist jargon’, but it is an enlightening one and many pages read like a song (well, they are designed like prayers). I now read a couple of pages of this book instead of meditating. Namaste, nomads, have a nice weekend!
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Thank You Plant Medicine Day – join our online sharing circle this Sunday!
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 42: I Am Emptiness.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 41: Emptiness Is A Way.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 40: Trust The Dharma.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 39: I Truly Am It All Already.