I quite often find myself in situations where ideas I propose are crazy. Or people listen to what I say and go ‘ok…’ Or my point of view is too extreme. I usually feel guilt and regret afterwards – what’s wrong with me, why can I not just be silent or say and do things that are more practical, more ‘normal’, more what people expect. After seeing this poster (thanks, Escape the City), I decided – no more guilt or regret for being different. Different good or different bad, I don’t care. As long as I am not mediocre. Stay how you are. Because you are perfect.
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- A galaxy of smiling hippos dances around me :) Sacred poetry workshop with Highest Good Wellbeing
- How to trust the Universe by Alan Watts
- When you find a star with a smiley face on a tomato…
- “When you arrive at non-action, nothing will be left undone. Mastery of the world is achieved by letting things take their natural course.”
- Ride your horse along the edge of the sword… #zen #happiness #awakening
beth on How to trust the Universe by A… beth on When you find a star with a sm… lolkin on “When you arrive at non-… beth on “When you arrive at non-… lolkin on Art therapy – Three magi…