I’ve just finished reading The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy and The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe, and I must say these are among the best books I’ve ever read. I had an amazing time together with Arthur Dent, Ford Prefect and Zaphod Beeblebrox. I am yet to digest the richness of these books and concepts laid out in them. The first two immediate take aways are Zaphod’s attitude to life and his decision making process (this I need to come back to later), and the number – 42. If you read these books and enjoyed them, printing out a massive ’42’ (although some prefer ‘Don’t Panic’) and sticking it on your pc or fridge or some other frequently seen place is a sure way to put a smile on your face several times a day. And when you are upset or things are not going the optimal way, remind yourself – 42. And suddenly you get the perspective 🙂 If you have not read these books, do not panic 🙂 Read them you must, my friend. Why? Because 42 🙂
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Thank You Plant Medicine Day – join our online sharing circle this Sunday!
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 42: I Am Emptiness.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 41: Emptiness Is A Way.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 40: Trust The Dharma.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 39: I Truly Am It All Already.