I am a big soup fan. A bowl of well made, hearty, healthy soup always makes me happy. During my recent Dutch escape, I discovered erwten soup which was immediately added to my fave soups list. Perfect for chilli days, it’s not an easy one to make due to long cooking time, but I may attempt it nevertheless, because it’s delicious. Here is a recipe. If all fails, I’ll look for Dutch cafes or shops in London, they should have it. Have a nice day! Have some soup 🙂
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- What would you do if you had 24 hours left to live?
- Resilience in Buddhism, a different perspective to find happiness, joy and peace #burnout #unemployment #anxiety
- Overcoming challenges and growing through struggles – I will be live on May 11 #burnout #mentalhealth
- In the beginning, fear and excitement feel the same
- To get out of your anger #ThichNhatHanh