I have installed Ted app on my smartphone. I should have done it long time ago really. Now instead of watching my favourite TV shows (which are on summer break anyway) before going to bed, or in other words passive media consumption 🙂 I watch Hitrecord (which will soon air on Pivot) and Ted. I ran into this video by Pico Iyer about what we call home in a modern reality of hyper mobility. And like a Kazakh with the British passport living in Holland with my Scottish husband, I could not agree more. Being nomadic, travelling a lot, living in different countries is great as long as you have found or are finding yourself. Because home is inside us. It’s who we are. If you move places searching for yourself, you are probably not doing it right. Watch this, it is a fantastic talk.
- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- Thank You Plant Medicine Day – join our online sharing circle this Sunday!
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 42: I Am Emptiness.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 41: Emptiness Is A Way.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 40: Trust The Dharma.
- Emptiness Survival Kit. Part 4: Change The Lens. Day 39: I Truly Am It All Already.