- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- ⚠️ “Becoming Nobody” with Ram Dass is finally streaming in the UK (and worldwide) 🙏
- Everything and Nothing. Order and Disorder. Disorder is the fate of everything.
- Living in the time in between
- Chanting in an apocalypse. Spiritual practice and sound healing.
- “Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It” by Kamal Ravikant
Anthony Garner on Everything and Nothing. Order… lolkin on Everything and Nothing. Order… Passport Overused on Everything and Nothing. Order… Anthony Garner on Everything and Nothing. Order… beth on Living in the time in bet…
Tag Archives: movie
I have not followed Tim Ferriss in a while. A friend has sent me his latest podcast episode and he mentions this film, “Trip of Compassion”, about MDMA trials in Israel to treat PTSD. What a powerful film. How can … Continue reading
Warning. This review contains spoilers. Also I have not read a book, I plan to. It is one of those movies – it blows your mind. You watch and rewatch it trying to grasp, understand how you got hooked, why … Continue reading
What attracted me to this movie was Max Greenfield the idea, I thought it would be a bubbly romcom about a delusional, yet adorable, old lady with lots of laughs and aww moments. A bit like Happy Go Lucky or … Continue reading
Ignore my photography skills (this was taken on a London bus, from the latest Stylist issue), and check out this cool and fun documentary which sounds like a movie that could make for happy watching!