- Follow Nomad of the Universe on WordPress.com
- “My soul drifts light upon a sea of trees” — a film about a Zen priest helping depressed, suicidal people.
- My Quarantine Diary #coronavirus
- Some light in the dark – positive news amidst the pandemic #coronavirus
- Have A Good Trip: Adventures in Psychedelics — May 11th on Netflix
- A cat, some fish and a jigsaw puzzle :)
lolkin on “My soul drifts light up… beth on “My soul drifts light up… lolkin on Some light in the dark –… Anthony Garner on Some light in the dark –… lolkin on Some light in the dark –…
Samadhi – eternal bliss, the union with God, enLIGHTenment, ultimate destination of any spiritual seeker… yet something that is unattainable if we strive for it. This beautiful, thought provoking, perspective shifting documentary by Daniel Schmidt is dedicated to one of the … Continue reading
Amen to this! Floss indeed. Origin story here.
I did an interview with my friend Anastasia who is a coach specialising in helping Highly Sensitive People (HSP) succeed at work. I hope some of the tips I am sharing may help provide a new perspective to introverted and/or … Continue reading
I was chanting this mantra with my little one helping him relax and go to sleep when I realised I have no idea what it means. I looked it up and was blown away. Whole doctrine of Buddhism neatly wrapped … Continue reading
I followed The Minimalists for a while. I minimised my wardrobe (inspired by Mark Zuckerberg and Steve Jobs too). I am streamlining how I buy and what I buy. I live lighter overall and as I embark on a radical … Continue reading
Grace and Frankie on Netflix is a hilarious, but also very smart show. It’s there that I’ve seen Frankie use video blogging to self analyse and get to the bottom of things. It’s used privately, a bit like writing in … Continue reading